We Buy Houses In Alabama
“Sell Your House In Alabama in Any Condition Or Price Range”
We are able to buy your home in “as-is” condition, while still paying a fair price. That means you don’t have to make any repairs and you can leave your home exactly how it is. No matter what condition your home is in, we can make you a fair offer.
Also, when you sell to Nexus Homebuyers, there are no realtor fees or commissions.
How To Sell Your House For Cash In Alabama
Our cash home buying process is only few steps and we can close in as little as 2 weeks. Once we have met with you at your property, we can give you a fair cash offer on your property within 24 hours. See how it works below:
Why Sell Your Alabama Home To Nexus Homebuyers?
When searching for a “company that buys houses in Alabama“, look no further than Nexus Homebuyers. We have bought homes all over Alabama and helped hundreds of homeowners sell their home fast. We have excellent reviews from our clients to prove it. Our company has been in business since 2015 and we are accredited through the Better Business Bureau.
We not only buy houses, but we also buy townhomes, duplexes, triplexes, quads, apartment complexes, land, and commercial property. Since we buy in as-is condition, don’t worry about your tenants. We will buy houses even with problem tenants.
Some Of The Benefits Of Selling To Us:
- You don’t need to clean up and repair your property – you save time, money, and the headaches of hiring a contractor to do the work for you. We take care of all of that for you.
- Don’t waste time finding an agent who you trust and who can deliver on their promise of selling your house quickly – since we are paying cash for your Alabama home, there are no agents to deal with. You get to choose the closing date!
- You won’t need to sign a contract that binds you to an agent for a certain term – we will buy your home on your timeline…no matter if that’s two weeks or two months from now.
- There’s no dealing with the paperwork and the waiting and wondering (and hoping) that your home will sell – we handle all the paperwork and heavy lifting for you. Once we agree to terms for your home, our team handles the paperwork and you can rest easy.
- You do not pay fees, commissions, or closing costs – since we are not listing your home, there are not any fees or commissions associated with selling to Nexus Homebuyers. That means more money in your pocket!
- You can just walk away from the problems of your home – we handle the current tenants if their are any…even those you can’t get rid of.
- We have so many happy client reviews – we have helped hundreds of homeowners throughout Alabama.
Locations in Alabama That We Buy Houses In:
- Madison County
- Jefferson County
Alabama Client Testimonials
“It was smooth, easy…I was very impressed. He’s a great guy to work with.” – AJ “You all have done everything you could to help me through this process…ya’ll took care of everything” – Darlene “The process was really really quick and simple…They told me it would be less than a week…and it was less than a week.” – Natashia
“It was smooth, easy…I was very impressed. He’s a great guy to work with.” – AJ
“You all have done everything you could to help me through this process…ya’ll took care of everything” – Darlene
“The process was really really quick and simple…They told me it would be less than a week…and it was less than a week.” – Natashia
There are a number of reasons you need to sell your home; maybe you inherited an unwanted property, you’re being foreclosed on, or maybe your tenants trashed one of your rental homes. No matter what situation you’re facing, we can help.
If you have been struggling to sell your home in Alabama, give us a call at (865) 999-0025 or click on the form below to receive a no obligation cash offer on your home.
We buy houses in Alabama in any condition or location. If you need to sell your house fast in Alabama, give us a call. We’d be happy to work with you and find a solution to your problem house. No situation is too difficult for us to solve. So call us to day…what do you have to lose?