Maybe you have a few questions. That’s okay; most people do. So here’s a quick collection of some of the questions people ask us… along with our answers. If you still have a question, don’t hesitate to contact us or call us at (865) 999-0025 and we’ll be happy to answer it for you. Also, check out our resources page with tons of free information and guides about our home buying process.
Where is Nexus Homebuyers buying houses at?
- You can view all of our locations here
What types of properties do you buy?
- Single-family homes
- Duplexes, triplexes, and quadplexes
- Multifamily properties of 5+ units
- Vacant land
Do you purchase homes in gated communities?
- Yes, we do.
Are there any properties you won’t buy?
- Properties outside of our locations and properties where the owner doesn’t have a clear title to sell.
How fast can I get an offer from Nexus Homebuyers?
- Once we speak to you and learn more about your property, we can have a cash offer to you within 24 business hours.
My property is leased, will you still buy it?
- Yes! We can either purchase your property with your current tenants or vacant.
What if my house needs repairs?
- That’s ok. We buy houses in “as-is” condition. Which means you don’t have to make any repairs.
Does your offer expire?
- Yes. Since market conditions can change quickly, our offers are only good for 7 days.
How long does it take to close?
- On average, we can usually close within 7-10 business days if there is not an HOA. If there is, add 3-4 business days. We can also close longer if you need more time.
Is there any obligation when I submit my info?
- There is absolutely zero obligation for you. Once you tell us a bit about your property, we’ll take a look at things, maybe set up a call with you to find out a bit more, and make you an all-cash offer that’s fair for you and fair for us. From there, it’s 100% your decision on whether or not you’d like to sell your house to us… and we won’t hassle you, won’t harass you… it’s 100% your decision and we’ll let you decide what’s right for you.
How do I get an offer from Nexus Homebuyers?
How does Nexus Homebuyers determine a price for my property?
- Your property is carefully evaluated by our team of experts who specialize in your local market. Their expertise combined with our market-specific evaluation technology, Nexus Homebuyers provides customers with a data-focused offer on their property.
Do I have to pay closing costs when I sell to you?
- Nexus Homebuyers can work with you to cover certain closing costs. Homeowners are responsible for HOA transfers fees, taxes, and any outstanding liens or judgments.
How will your offer compare to a site like Opendoor?
- Online sites like Opendoor, Realtor.com, Redfin, and others generate their own values through computer-generated algorithms. Their values are based on the market as a whole and are limited based on public information. At Nexus Homebuyers, we take into account your property’s condition, what properties have sold for in similar condition, and where the market is headed. While our offer is not meant to be an appraisal, it is a genuine cash offer backed by data and our team of local experts.
Are there any costs associated with selling to you?
- When you sell your property to us, you do not have to pay any fees, commissions, or make any repairs. We can also help cover closing costs in certain situations.
Is there any negotiating on your offer?
- At Nexus Homebuyers, our team does our best to present you with an offer that is the most that we can pay. If you feel your offer is off, please reach out to our team to let us know. We would love to hear how we can improve.
Accepting Our Offer
How do I accept an offer?
- Once we agree on the terms to purchase your property, we send you a purchase and sale agreement to sign. Once the purchase and sale agreement is signed, we send the agreement to the title company and escrow is opened.
How do I sign?
- We send you a purchase and sale agreement electronically to sign via RightSignature, Docusign, or Hellosign.
What if I need to change my closing date?
- We understand things happen. Contact our team if something changes and we can work with you about changing the closing date.
Does Nexus Homebuyers look at my home in-person?
- Yes. Within 21 days of a signed agreement, we will schedule a free inspection to review your property. This inspection helps us get a better idea of what repairs we may need to make after closing on your property. Don’t worry! You aren’t responsible for making any repairs.
What areas of the property are you looking at?
- Nexus Homebuyers will need access to your entire property during the inspection. Our team will answer any questions for you prior to the inspection.
How long does the inspection take?
- Our inspections are typically completed within 1-2 hours for a single family property depending on the size of the property. A multifamily property may take a bit longer.
Want To See What We Can Buy Your House For?
Fill Out The Quick Form Below To Get A No-Hassle
No-Obligation All-Cash Offer